Seed Nutrition and Flow Agent
Rocket Seeds™ Moly Dry is a dry seed nutritional and an ideal soybean and legume formulation for early growth. By providing proper nutrition to the seed, plants can better withstand early-season cold and water stress while progressing through the vegetative growth stage. The availability of molybdenum improves nodulation and nitrogen efficiency and produces larger, more vigorous seedlings. Your favorite seed finisher or partner in the planter box, Moly Dry is the right seed treatment to address the critical early stages of crop growth to maximize yield.
- For use on soybeans and pulse crops
- Provides an ideal legume formulation to build more nodules and promote early-season nitrogen uptake
- More nitrogen uptake builds a deep root system
- Produces larger, more vigorous seedlings
- Excellent seed-drying source; improves lubrication and flowability
- For use as a seed finisher or in the planter box as a talc or graphite replacement
- Highly available iron source can be a tool to treat early season iron deficiency chlorosis
Total Nitrogen (N)
1% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
|Available Phosphate (P2O5)||5%|
3% Water-Soluble Manganese (Mn)
Derived from: Monoammonium Phosphate, Iron Oxide, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Sulfate and Zinc Oxide.